The New Guy The New Guy

That was superb.

Best flash on Newgrounds in quite a while.

Broken Saints CH 23 ACT 3 Broken Saints CH 23 ACT 3

Honestly...

I didn't even finish it. I've tried watching several of your chapters and I rarely if every can finish them. You are a wonderfully talented artist. But it's not really animation is it? It's like a moving comic book. You can draw, and your style is great, but the storytelling is just... Sluggish. I'm sure it's fine for some people, I guess I'm just not one of them.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Best thing in a long long time....

I'm usually so disappointed with most front page entries, but this one was so good I decided I'd even review it.

The animation is superb, it's just clean and well thought out. The plot is a little Sam Keith-ish, but that's not a gripe, I'm just saying I felt like The Maxx was going to walk up to her at any second. Again, that's not a bad thing.

And the fact that you did it all in 11 days is totally awesome. Looking forward to your next one.

Legacy episode 1 Legacy episode 1

uh-huh

those were the two most european looking and sounding japanese guys i've ever seen. And so you did rotoscope the fight scene, you just used a 3-d movie that you animated yourself. That's pretty clever. Good job, I guess.

"Winaprise" Opening Title "Winaprise" Opening Title

Isn't there some kind of rule against this?

I'm really under the impression we're not suppossed to be filing up the portal with mindless promo's with no redeeming value. And let me tell you, there is no redeeming value to this. No hint of content whatsoever. And another thing? Why didn't you use actual star trek music, as oppossed to referencing a stsr trek knock off spoof like galaxy quest?

The Red Nebula The Red Nebula

This is pretty funny.

Nice for your first try man. Good job.

The Secret Speech The Secret Speech

That was fantastic.

It's nice to see someone making fun of what an evil and greedy nation we're turning out to be, especially amongst all these shitty anti-saddam movies. I mean, if you're going to voice an opinion, do it with some style like this one.

The Necromancer: Prologue The Necromancer: Prologue

What the fuck?

aren't there some damn rules about now shameless dumb plugs and prologues and stuff? where was the animation in this? oh right, in the opening. thanks alot for that two minute long text driven nightmare of looping bach music.

What a crazy bitch! 1/2 What a crazy bitch! 1/2

It was alright.

The style wasn't that fantastically originally. And I'm sure you're sick of the "clerks" comparisons and stuff. I must say that the main character isn't very likable either, but whatever. The humor fit the subject matter I guess. The animation, motion wise, was very good, a little bit limited and tweeny, but very solid all and all.

A Tribute To Fred Rogers A Tribute To Fred Rogers

I cried like a baby.

This movie should have been number one. This is the first tribute to this great man, that I have seen, even on television. I never heard a newscaster say a word. And all PBS did was run a bunch of his shows. It's really sad that such terrible things as war have shrouded such a great loss as this.